Slide template for lightning talks at GUADEC

Hi interns,

You can find the LaTeX slide template for your presentation at GUADEC
at https://git.gnome.org/browse/presentation-templates/tree/GUADEC/2017

I also noticed that those of you who are planning to attend still need
to list themselves at https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2017/Talks/Interns

It is expected that you will present your project if you are attending
GUADEC. If you are worried about presenting or have any questions,
please feel free to ping me or your mentor with your concerns. We'll
do our best to help you.

Each lightning talk will be up to 5 minutes long (possibly shorter,
depending on how many of you will be there). I would recommend that
you have no more than 10 slides.

In my slide decks, I usually include a title slide which has the
title, my name, my email, date and conference. Then I'd write a few
slides about what I've done so far, and after about what my plans are
for the upcoming future. To finish off, I usually have a "thank you"
slide where I mention anyone who's helped me and link to any further
resources if needed (git repositories, documentation).

Looking forward to meeting you in a couple of days,
Kat