Final evaluations approaching

Hello fellow students,

Thank you for all your contributions to GNOME this summer!

If you have not done so already, please be sure to do the following this week:
1) Update your page at https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2017/Projects , including links to your merged or work-in-progress contributions
2) Write a wrap-up blog post
3) Fill out the final evaluation from Google

If your code or other contributions have not been merged yet, please do your best to follow through the review process to merge what you worked on this summer as soon as possible.

We would love to see you continue contributing to GNOME. Please feel free to continue asking your mentor and other members of the GNOME community for guidance and advice in your participation in GNOME.

Your blogs will continue being aggregated on Planet GNOME for another half year. After that, you would need to be the GNOME Foundation member to keep your blog on Planet GNOME. If you contributed to GNOME before the GSoC application process and are not yet a member, you should consider applying for the membership soon. If you only started contributing to GNOME after February 2017, we ask that you continue contributing for another half a year before applying. http://www.gnome.org/foundation/membership/apply/

If you have any question, concern or feedback for us, write us any time to soc-admins gnome org.

GNOME GSoC Admins