Travel sponsorship grant by Google for FOSDEM 2017

Hi everyone,

I am interested in attending FOSDEM 2017 (4-5 Feb 2017) and Google OSPO will bear the travel cost (max. $500) if your mentor or org Admin fills out the form below.

Last date to fill is 30-Dec-2016 (tomorrow, as mentioned in form)

Nominations per org: 1 or 2 only

Qouting the response I got from Google OSPO team

Hi Umang,

Your mentor needs to complete the student travel stipend request form: https://goo.gl/forms/tUJWbQ8BLN6u4tAR2  before we can consider granting you a travel stipend for FOSDEM.

Once they have completed the form we can issue you the $500 USD travel stipend.
Best,
Stephanie

​uajain​