Interns' lightning talk at GUADEC

Hey everyone,

If you are not attending GUADEC, you can stop reading now.

If you are an intern attending GUADEC, but are not listed on
https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2016/Talks/Interns , please let me know.

GUADEC is getting very close, here are more details about the session.
It will happen on Friday in Room 1 (
https://2016.guadec.org/schedule/#abstract-101-intern_lightning_talks )
at 18:00. Please arrive in the room 15 minutes before the session so
thaht we can get everything set up.

You will need to send me your slides in advance as PDFs. Each of you
will present for just a few minutes, so you only need at most 3 or 4
slides, including one introductory one with your name, project, mentor,
See https://people.gnome.org/~teuf/talks/guadec/ and
https://gitlab.com/sils/guadec-gsoc-presentations/tree/master
for slides from previous years.

You can use this template to create your slides:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/presentation-templates/tree/GUADEC/2016/README.md

** IMPORTANT **

I will need to receive your slides as PDF on Thursday 19:00 at the
latest (before the welcome barbecue ;)

If you have any questions, just ask them. And see you all in GUADEC!

Cheers,

Christophe