Re: GSoC 2015 Introduction (Ankit)

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 8:15 PM, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Can you provide some details in an email instead of providing a Web URL
for those of us like me who read email offline?
Yeah, sure!

Motive of my project is to add the functionality of GPS sharing in
GNOME's Geolocation framework, Geoclue. With the help of an Android
application we will be able to share GPS location data from an Android
device to Geoclue, this will increase its reliability and accuracy.
Another motive of this project is also to provide Geoclue to Geoclue
sharing feature, which will let you share GPS location from one GNOME
machine to another.

In short, sharing of Location from one device to another.