Contribution to Gnome on the Gnome Photos Project

Hello,

I am Mbua Richard, a 3rd year student at the University of Buea, Cameroon, I am interested in contributing to the Gnome project through the GSoC 2015 program. I can't seem to find a mailing list dedicated to Gnome photos. I am currently cloning the code repository and will love to participate in GSoC 2015 with Gnome organization. I will also love to know the expectations from me to become a participant and also the list of potential projects I could work on for this year's GSoC program.

Regards,
Akom