Professional training agreement with my University

Hello list,

I need to do a professional training as part of one of my university
subjects and I would like to make GSoC my professional training.

The thing is, in order to do that, the GNOME Foundation owner or
responsible needs to sign some agreements (the agreements are written
in spanish, maybe I can provide some transcript) with me and the
university.

Is possible to do the professional training with GNOME?
Who should I contact in order to sign those agreements?

Thanks.
Damián.