Introduction Mail - Parin Porecha

Hi,

I'm Parin Porecha, a Junior Undergraduate studying Computer Science at IIIT-Hyderabad, India.

This SoC I'll be working on completing GNOME-Sudoku vala port, and modernizing the game by implementing the mockups designed by our design team - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups/master/games/sudoku/sudoku-pie-menu-active.png

I am very happy to work with Michael Catanzaro (mentor), Allan Day (co-mentor), Mario Wenzel (Games Developer) and others.

I'll be writing brief posts regarding the progress and what I plan to do next at my blog - parinporecha.tumblr.com

Good luck !

Parin Porecha