Introduction Mail - Marcos Chavarría Teijeiro

Hi everyone!!

I'm Marcos Chavarría Teijeiro from Lugo, Galicia (northwest of Spain).
I'm a fifth (and last) year student of Computer Science at Facultade
de Informatica de Coruña (A Coruña Computer Science Faculty) [1].

This will be my second year as GNOME Google Summer of Code intern and
this year I'm going to continue the work I started last summer. I'm
going to finish an application named GNOMECAT that should substitute
GTranslator. You can found my proposal here [2] and the source code
repository here [2].

Happy hacking!!

Best Regards,
Marcos Chavarría Teijeiro.