[GNOME-SOC-List] IntroMail - Dmitrii Petukhov

Hi there,

My name is Dmitrii Petukhov, I'm 20 years old and currently living in Saint-Petersburg

, Russia.
I'm a second year student of the Saint-Petersburg State University

, majoring in Software Engineering.

This summer I'll be working on Banshee

 music player
wherein I will finish two plug-ins (using SongKick

and FanArt.TV

services
), to make them production ready and polish their UI features. In the project I'm going to use F# language so it'll be fun! :)

This is my first time participating in the GSoC program and I am very happy to work with Banshee project, and especially with my mentor - Andrés G. Aragoneses.

You can reach me at IRC (dimart), twitterGoogle+ or you can read my GSoC blog.
Also feel free to email me if you have any suggestions or comments.

Good luck for all of you!
Listen to good music and Happy hacking!
--------
Best regards,