Introduction Mail - Damián Nohales

Hi there!

My name is Damián Nohales and I am 23 years old. I'm an argentinean
Software Engineer student in CAECE University from Mar del Plata,
Buenos Aires. I'm actually living in a little town from Buenos Aires,
developing my thesis from home :D .

I'll be working in Foursquare and Facebook integration in Maps[0],
that will allow user to perform social checkin and get information
about contact checkin/location. I'll work together with my mentor,
Jonas Danielsson and possibly with Rishi Raj Singh, another GSoC
student that has a very related project[1].

I'm really excited about this, I'm going to put my best effort!
Happy hacking!

[0] https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2014/Projects/DamianNohales_MapsFoursquareFacebook
[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2014/Projects/RishiRajSinghJhelumi_MapsPointsOfInterests