Introduction Mail - Dario Di Nucci

Hello!

I'm Dario Di Nucci [0], a 25 years old student at the University of Salerno, attending a Master of Science in Computer Science.

I'm going to work on Gnome Maps adding support to via points. You can find more information on [1] [2] if you're interested.

The mentors of my project are Mattias Bengtsson (Gnome Maps) and Peter Karich (GraphHopper).

If you have any suggestions or are just interested please contact me.

Regards,

Dario Di Nucci

[0] https://wiki.gnome.org/DarioDiNucci
[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2014/Projects/DarioDiNucci_MapsViaPoints