Introduction Mail - Pranav Kant

Hi all,
I am Pranav Kant, pursuing Computer Science and Engineering from National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, India.

I have been accepted as a student in GSoC 2014 program to contribute to GNOME under my awesome mentor Debarshi Ray.  Briefly, my project would incorporate a new feature in gnome-photos to support DLNA Media servers.

Here is the link to my accepted proposal with short description of the project:

https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/details/google/gsoc2014/pranav913/5757334940811264

Pranav Kant,
Department of Computer Science
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur