Re: GSoC 2014 aspirant

HI Pooja,

You should link to the patches in your proposal (if you can edit it) otherwise maybe link in the comment area below the proposal itself would do the trick. Doing that will help your mentor to find your patches and comment on their relevance to your proposal. You also till have time to contribute to Evince before the candidates are chosen formally, for what that is worth to you.

In general it is a good idea to include all GNOME contributions you have made as the project (in my view) is likely to favour candidates they think are more likely to stick around and contribute after the summer project is done. That said, I am just a lowly contributor throwing in 2 pence. The person you really need to seek advice from is your mentor really. Who is the mentor for the project you are proposing? They're supposed to advise you on your proposal and in general, your project too.

Hope that helps,
Magdalen