Introduction - Joris Valette - PiTiVi

Hi all! So psyched to be on GSoC 2013 :)

My work will be focused on implementing both the interface and the core part of a project on PiTiVi and GStreamer suite respectively. This project "Motion ramping / Time stretching"[1][2][3] will add the possibility to modify clip speed in PiTiVi, resulting in slow-motion or timelapse for example.
I will be helped by my mentor Thibault Saunier.
You can find me on freenode with the nick jojva on #pitivi and #gstreamer essentially.

Best of luck to all of you,
Joris Valette

[1] Proposal: https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/jojva/12001
[2] Public page: https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/jojva/38001