Intro - Parin Porecha - Getting Things Gnome!

Hi,

I am Parin Porecha, a junior at International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India.
This summer, I will be developing a Web Application for Getting Things Gnome! [1]. Izidor Matušov [2], and Lionel Dricot ( Ploum ) [3] are my mentors, and I am glad to tell you that work has been started on this app. You can see the demo hosted at openshift [4], and the code at github [5]. After finishing most of the frontend part, I'll replace the demo with the main application.

I am very excited to work with this organisation, and especially with my mentors. You can find me on #gtg ( Nick - parin ) on GimpNet. Please feel free to join the channel, and say hi. Any suggestions, criticism are welcome, it'll make this project only better :)

Parin Porecha

[1] https://live.gnome.org/gtg
[2] https://live.gnome.org/IzidorMatusov
[3] http://ploum.net/
[4] https://gtgonline-parinporecha.rhcloud.com/
[5] https://github.com/parinporecha/GTGOnline

say Kifflom! and look forward to 17.09.13 !