Re: GSoC 2013

Hey,

There are ideas for this summer listed here (the mentors just started adding ideas a couple weeks ago so there will be more in the future probably): https://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2013/Ideas

If you want to propose something different there is a list of mentors for GNOME here: https://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove/Mentors

And some general advice & info for new contributors here: https://live.gnome.org/GnomeLove

Good luck!
Meg Ford

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Adrian Draghici <draghici adrian b gmail com> wrote:
Hello everybody,

I am a first year student at Imperial College London and am interesting in participating in GSoC 2013 with GNOME as a mentoring organization.

I have previously worked with C, C++, Java and Haskell and I am now learning Python.

Could you recommend any projects for me? Or is there any place where I could find a list with suggested projects?

Thank you very much,

Adrian