IMPORTANT: GNOME outreach yearbook

*** IMPORTANT: IF YOU DON'T REPLY WITHIN 7 DAYS (FRIDAY, 19TH JULY) YOU
    WILL ***NOT*** BE INCLUDED IN THE YEARBOOK ***

dear students and interns,

as last year, we thought about something very special for you! a
yearbook! now, that sounds amazing, right? ;)

we would like to give you the possibility to present yourself to other
students and the gnome community. don't worry, you just will get famous
;) if you're interested and need some inspiration, have a look at the
gnome outreach yearbook 2012:
http://www.gnome.org/news/2012/07/gnome-outreach-program-yearbook-2012/

as we need to compile the yearbook and finish the layout pretty soon
(we hope to give you a copy at the guadec conference), we would like
you to send us the answers to the questions attached

  UNTIL FRIDAY, 19TH OF JULY!

this is VERY IMPORTANT for us and we might not be able to include you in
the yearbook if you reply after that date.

so please, fill out the attached questions and send them back! and
please don't hesitate to ask if you need further information.

daniel,
  on behalf of the gnome outreach admins

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gnome org>