Some details about Sunday interns' lightning talks

Dear interns,

The lightning talk session is getting close. Here are more details
about how it will go. Please come to room D105 at 4pm (That is 20
minutes before the session begins). We will ask you to sit in the
front rows to make speaker switching easier. I will take care of
compiling all your slides in a big pdf, and of hooking up a computer
to show them.

We will give you the ordered list of speakers before the session
starts so that you know when your turn will be.

Then, I will call your name, you will come on stage and talk about
your work during the internship. Marina will be keeping track of time,
and will play a small bird sound when only 15 seconds are left. Please
start wrapping up your talk then. When the 3 minutes are over, wave
sounds will start playing and get louder and louder to force you to
stop speaking ;). Don't worry if you didn't get a chance to say
everything you planned to say, and wrap up as fast as you can. Most
importantly, practice ahead of time to be sure your talk takes under 3
minutes.

Christophe, on behalf of the GSoC/OPW admins