Gnucash for Android alpha2 release

Hi all,
While the others are enjoying GUADEC, what the rest of us can do is double down on coding ;).
Today I am announcing the second alpha release of Gnucash for Android
(My GSOC project is developing a Gnucash Android app/expense tracker).

The app supports Android Froyo (2.2) and above. Note that this version is for testing purposes only.
You can download the alpha release from GitHub:
https://github.com/downloads/codinguser/GnucashMobile/GnucashMobile_v1.0_alpha2.apk

More details about this release can be found on my blog at:
http://www.codinguser.com/2012/07/gnucash-for-android-second-alpha-build/

I would appreciate any feedback you might have.

Cheers,
Ngewi