Re: Let's meet for lunch at GUADEC!

I'll be there!
~Beth

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 4:46 PM, Lionel Dricot <ploum ploum net> wrote:
I created a G+ event for those that use it:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/coiom0ua9abld77tjqj99psi6go/118165493193465533929

Lionel

Le 23/07/12 16:31, Felipe Borges a écrit :
I'll be there too.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:33 AM, Udesh Liyanaarachchi <la udesh1987 gmail com> wrote:
Great Idea. I'll be there too.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Marta Maria Casetti <mmcasetti gmail com> wrote:
I will be there too!

Marta

On 22/07/2012 20:40, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
Hi everyone,

For those of you who couldn't come to GUADEC, you can stop reading
this email right now :)

For those of you who are coming to GUADEC, interns and mentors, I
suggest we meet by the registration desk on Thursday 26th a bit after
13.30, and then head to the campus canteen to have lunch together.
This will be a great opportunity for everyone to get introduced to the
other interns and mentors!

If you are planning to join us for lunch on Thursday, please drop me
an email so that we wait for you if you are late ;) If you have other
plans for lunch this day and cannot join us, that's perfectly fine
too!

Cheers,

Christophe

Udesh Liyanaarachchi