Re: Let's meet for lunch at GUADEC!

This sounds good to me. I'll be there :)

Fabiana

On Jul 22, 2012 4:40 PM, "Christophe Fergeau" <cfergeau gmail com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

For those of you who couldn't come to GUADEC, you can stop reading
this email right now :)

For those of you who are coming to GUADEC, interns and mentors, I
suggest we meet by the registration desk on Thursday 26th a bit after
13.30, and then head to the campus canteen to have lunch together.
This will be a great opportunity for everyone to get introduced to the
other interns and mentors!

If you are planning to join us for lunch on Thursday, please drop me
an email so that we wait for you if you are late ;) If you have other
plans for lunch this day and cannot join us, that's perfectly fine
too!

Cheers,

Christophe