Re: Location-aware GNOME Shell - weekly report 1

Just curious. Making GNOME location-aware sounds like a big thing. This report suggests that the project seems to be about the multi-timezone clock and weather candy. Is this project intended to do more location-aware features on top of the clock and weather stuff?

Good stuff here. Keep 'em coming.