Location-aware GNOME Shell - weekly report 4 & 5

Hi folks,

I'm also super-late, and don't have a lot to show up either, sincere
apologies. Week 4 was filled with my last exams, and this week I
managed to dislocate my shoulder really bad, and have one arm in a
sling. Currently breaking through to type at my usual pace, but it's
definitely slowing me down.

Still managed to read some code of the control-center, to see how are
the settings modifications done, the whole machinery and everything.
Didn't progress on my mockups, I need to gather the design people on
#gnome-design, which is still an unpleasant way for me to work. After
following the desktop-devel thread about it ("On the interaction with
the design team"), we're still on IRC and it's not optimal for me. I
hope someone at some point will code/design a new designer hub, a mix
between real-time chat, mailing list posts and wiki sandboxing that
will please most people.

I'm starting to be a bit tight on schedule, but not worried yet :).
Next week (or should I say tomorrow and Friday) should see progress on
the mockups, and maybe more GNOME Shell JS fun.

Have a nice week,

- Stéphane.