Weekly report 04/05 - Porting Jokosher to Gtk3

Hi there!

Sorry for delaying my reports, but I had very intense two weeks full
of exams (and there's last ones I have this week). I expect return to
normal schedule after Wednesday.

However, again, I managed to push project forward between sleepless
nights and stressful evenings. Now I'm fixing all GDK drawing stuff,
converting it to Cairo context drawing. Unfortunately current jhbuild
has several glitches with pygobject which I will try overcome after my
exams are over. Luckily I have one box with jhbuild in pre-breakage
state so I can hack on it.

So this week I plan to port majority of bigger changes like drawing
and deliver report on time at the end of week.

Peteris Krisjanis.