Telepathy / Empathy OTR Support -- Weekly Report 04

Hello GNOME-SoC!

This very last week I've managed to send a correctly-constructed OTR
query message from Gabble ofdT.Channel.Interface.OTR implementation,
although I think the code is not really complying to the
GNOME/Telepathy way of dealing with objects and etc (in other words, a
little hackish). Coming from an embedded background makes me code
trying to memory management and object inheritance by hand, but when
trying to understand all the macro definitions on Gabble code made me
realize it actually uses GObject/GType, so I decided I needed a better
understanding of this technology before going on. So for this week
I'll learn GObject better and make my code more aligned with the
Gabble way fo coding. This will probably save me from a lot of
problems in the future.

--
João Paulo Rechi Vita
http://jprvita.wordpress.com/