GTG add search functionality - week 4

hi,

For my fourth week in GSOC i started implementing the interface changes necessary for search functionality. I also started to work on the search engine.

Unfortunately after talking with Izidor that's working on a project to revise the gtg-libarch, we realized that using a different approach (using libarch filters) to the way searches are conducted would greatly benefit from his work and make both projects easy to merge, so i spent the remaining time getting used to the way filters work

Next week i'll start to implement searches using filters, meet up with my mentor and izidor to better decide my implementation

Best regards

João Ascenso