Anjuta as an AVR Development environment - Weekly report 03/04

Hi all,

Sorry for missing last week's report, it was a bit stressful with all the exams I had this week. But, all exams are finished, so now it. is. ON. :D I've made some quite concrete plans with the Anjuta dev team:

Modify the 'build' plugin, so the configure dialog (for running ./configure) can be altered by other plugins. In that way, the AVR plugin can add an extra combobox for the target device, and maybe more.

Things to do for next week:
- Finish up project creation wizard (.wiz file and configure.ac)
- Read source code of the build plugin
- Read source code of document-manager/file-manager for example source code on how to check if a specific plugin implements an interface.
- Modify configure dialog so additional widgets can be added to the configure dialog.

Regards,
Lucas