GObject property binding support in Glade - Weekly Report 04

Hi,

Still not a lot of time, still slightly on schedule. I am slowly
getting the feeling that my project is somewhat underscoped... ;)

Anyway, this week I integrated property binding into Glade's undo/redo
system. This enabled me to expose the ability to actually create
and change property bindings in the UI: each property now has
a "Bind to source..." context menu item which can be reached from
the property inspector. The dialog for choosing the source property
is currently downright primitive (just two entries to type in the
source object and property name), but in my tests it works flawlessly.
Undo/redo works too, as does saving the created property bindings
into the GtkBuilder file (thanks to the work I have already done in
the first week).

Next week, I will most probably replace the aforementioned dialog with
something usable and add a command to also delete property bindings.
After that, it is probably time to polish the whole thing until it
shines: bug fixing, cleanup, discussing the (small amount of) added
gladeui API with my mentor and Tristan (maintainer of Glade), and
let the accompanying GtkBuilder patch be reviewed by the GTK+ folks.

Regards,
Denis