GTG weekly report 3 - Add the ability to search for tasks in Getting Things Gnome

Hello,

This week i had the opportunity to regain some work from last week.

I finished my designs for the search syntax and implementation. i had some problems and indecisions on what the best syntax and balancing between good user experience and functionalities. I also did more examples with glide and have a full notion how the interface will be.

Next week i'll start coding the interface and implementing searches on the actual gtg code and start updating screens to my blog.

until next week.
--
Best regards

João Ascenso