GTG & liblarch - Week report #02
- From: Izidor Matušov <izidor matusov gmail com>
- To: gnome-soc-list gnome org, gtg-gsoc lists launchpad net, Lionel Dricot <ploum ploum net>
- Subject: GTG & liblarch - Week report #02
- Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 22:45:32 +0200
This week I started to build another demo application . I took the
existing liblarch library from GTG source and put it to my application.
The application contains several buttons, liblarch widget (wrapper
around tree widget) and several special use cases.
* Add a task - add a task to the list. If just one task is selected,
the new task is added as a sub-task
* Deleting a task - deletes all selected tasks
* Load many tasks - add many tasks at once
The goal is to have an application as simple as possible to test
features and bugs of liblarch. I've started to identify problematic use
cases, e.g. removing the tasks which has a sub-sub-task (the tree is at
least 3 task-height). Nonetheless, there are still plenty of possible
situations to check. Those situations should be written down as unit
tests. They will be precious when parts of liblarch are rewritten.
The goal for the next week is to make the unit tests suite as powerful
See you next week!
] [Thread Prev