GTG & liblarch - Week report #08

Hello everybody!

The last week I spent implementing a new algorithm for FilteredTree. I created many versions to get it right. In the end of the week, my algorithm seems to be working and test harness (unit tests and my test cases) pass!

Removing one redundant feature while rewriting. Stress test were much more faster for DELETING. [1]

I've written a little sum-up at my blog [2].

This week I am working on putting sources of tasks (backends) to work in separate threads without problems.

Have a nice week!

Izidor

1: http://pastebin.com/qsmPeBYf
2: http://blog.matusov.sk/archive/gsoc-midterm-evaluation