GTG & LibLarch - Week report #10

Hi everybody,

the previous week I started to integrate my code back to GTG trunk. I created a special repository [1] for this purpose. In my demo application I didn't use some features like Drag'N'Drop, sorting, etc. I've played with them to understand their code which works pretty well, however it is not 100 % okay. (It looks that gtk.TreeModelSort breaks Drag'n'Drop, I need to investigate it a little bit).

Also I figured out that the core part of LibLarch does not work as I would expect. The change of upper level changed the behavior which influence the behavior of LibLarch. I spent some time by rewriting the core part.

This week I am working on LibLarch documentation, preparing for my lightning talk at the summit and travelling to summit :-)

See you there!

Izidor

1: https://code.launchpad.net/~gtg/gtg/integrate-liblarch-to-gtg