Make a Tracker based ORM: Weekly report 1

Hello there!

I posted my first weekly report here:
http://blogs.gnome.org/abustany/2010/05/28/gsoc-weekly-report-1/

I'll copy it here for convenience:

This week, I began to work on the proxy generator. Basically, the
generator generates basic proxy classes for the RDF classes you feed
it, and those proxies handle all the plumbing with Tracker (you just
manipulate the objects as normal objects, and changes are reflected in
the DB). All the class methods are virtual, so they can be overriden to
implement custom behaviours.

So far, I've got a working RDF ontology parser, and began working on
the mapper itself. The mapper will load map files, that tell it what
RDF classes to map, and how to map them. Format of mapping files will
be JSON based, and I still have to define it formally.

So next week will be dedicated to defining the mapping format, and
building a parser for that format. Once that is done, I will implement
code generation. I'm still not totally sure about how code generation
will work. I know I want the ORM to support more than one language, but
I'm not yet fixed on how I'll implement it.

I don't progress very quickly so far, because other works are keeping
me pretty busy. However, I'm not late (yet), and I hope to deliver a
very basic version quickly, so stay tuned :)

Cheers

Adrien