Enhance the operation of GNOME Shell LookingGlass - Weekly Report 1

Hello,

I'm working on extending lookingGlass, GNOME Shell's debugging console, in order
to provide css support.

This week I tried to understand how lookingGlass works. That means I
spent most of my time on reading documentation for the different tools and
libraries used in GNOME and changing/moving around small stuff in order to
understand the code.

My Plan for next week is to:
- add a css button in the toolbar (same as Evaluator, Hierarchy, Properties,
  Errors) that will provide the css for each object inspected.
- update my wiki page and provide mockups/screenshots

One cool thing I discovered is this post:
http://www.micahcarrick.com/09-29-2007/gedit-html-editor.html
about setting up gedit as a code editor, which will hopefully speed up coding
for me :)

Have a nice weekend,
Christina