Getting Things GNOME! - Web Service and API - Introduction

Hello everybody,

I'm Karlo Jež and I'm working on a GTG web service and api.

This service is a django application which connects to a background GTG server locally via dbus, and enables the faraway user to manage it’s tasks. This way we can have a real GTG available from everywhere. Managing can be done using a REST API which will be used for synchronization with desktop GTG and other applications, or using a web view, which is made for humans.

Would you like to know more? (starship troopers reference - it was on tv yesterday :))

you can read about it on the gnome live wiki page and my blog.

See you at GUADEC! :)

Karlo