Re: Project idea : presentation tool for the GNOME desktop

I know of at least two people who've started similar projects, though I have no idea how far they've gotten:

Vala/Clutter/Gtk: http://github.com/NateStedman/Ease

C/Clutter/Gtk: http://github.com/racarr/Glide

You might want to talk to them about sticking points and such, perhaps.

--Tim