Rhythmbox: Improved Last.fm Plugin - Weekly Report 5

Hey all

In my last weekly report I said I was going to finish off the profile
view, then if there was time I was going to read over docs relevant to
radio playback. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to do much of
the latter. Again, I think I just underestimated how time consuming
implementing the profile source would be.

But the profile source is now looking awesome! (At least, I think so
anyway :), have a look here http://yfrog.com/f/j5lastfmprofilep/) Today
I'm going to finish adding context menus when a song or artist is
clicked on. These menus will have options to view the item's page on
Last.fm and, once implemented, listen to relevant radio stations.

My plan for next week is to make some progress with radio playback. I
still need to do some reading and planning before I can get stuck in
fully, but I'd definitely like to have *something* visible to show at
the end of the week.

Any feedback anybody has would be as usual very welcome. Hope everybody
else is having as great a Sunday as I am (thank you Germany :D), and
I'll be back next week hopefully with lots to say!

Cheers,

Jamie