GTK+ refactoring: Weekly Report 04-05

Hello!

I dont have time in the 4 week to do enough work for a report as I
have my finals, so here what I do in this last (5) week:

What have I done this week:
- My mentor reviewed the first chunk of my refactored branch. The
first merge is pending the maintainers aproval.
- Attending GTK+ meeting. I've raised the issue of some missing
accessor functions to port some application to use GTK+3. I
implemented some of the missing accessor functions and all the issues
are fixed now.
- Remove almost all the remaining deprecated code in GDK (Q1 point in
GTK+3 tasks [3]). Some code still remains (GdkFont) but will be
removed soon (see next week point)
- Deprecate and remove some GTK+ symbols.
- Close several GTK+ bug reports.
- I'm helping to make several modules to compile with DGSEAL_ENABLE
[2] (to be compatible with GTK+3). As I said in the past report,
GNOME release team wants to ship GTK+3 by default in the next 2.31.4
GNOME release (schuluded for 28-Jun).

What will I do next week?
- As my branch has a lot of changes, I should wait to the nex GTK+3
release (nect week) to do the merge of the first chunk of my refactor
work.
- We will remove all the deprecated GDK code completely. The patches
are in bugzilla, but I have to wait for the next  GTK+ release for the
merge.
- I'm going to continue to help people to port their apps to GTK+3
- Continue the refactoring work

Greetings!

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GTK+/Meetings
[2] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/UseGseal