Totem Chapters Plugin - Weekly Report 5

Hi guys,

Here is my new weekly report #5 (the text version is below):
http://axsaprykin.blogspot.com/2010/06/gsoc-weekly-code-report-5.html
Also I updated my portfolio page a bit:
http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2010/AlexanderSaprykin_Totem

Text version (see screenshots in a blog or on the planet)
It has been a month gone since the start of GSoC coding... The time is
running too fast. I've done my last exam in university, and now I'm
waiting for a practice, but it will be a bit later. Last weekends I
was at Petergof, a very beautiful and amazing suburb near the St.
Petersburg. Though it was full of tourists and visitors, I had a good
free time :) Also I re-installed my Debian and Fedora systems due to
bad performance of the file system (reiser 3.6, had been heavy used
for 2.5 years). Spent some time to get compiled fresh GTK+ and
friends. Well, back to GSoC. I planned to read GStreamer documentation
last week. But half of the time I was busy with my chapters plugin. My
mentor Bastien Nocera reviewed all my work done before, so I was
fixing issues and implementing some features:

    * read GStreamer documentation: full Application Developer Manual
and a half of a Plugin's Writer Manual. Not bad, I think, but I need
to finish them this week;
    * reported to bugzilla some typos found during documentation reading;
    * couple of days ago Totem was ported to libpeas to use it for
plugin handling, so I read related docs and ported chapters plugin to
libpeas. It was really easy to do it ;)
    * cleaned up code a bit, fixed some style issues and fixed
bugs/memory leaks found. Thanks to Bastien for reviewing my code;
    * made first steps to integrate plugin into the Totem: now
preferences window has option to auto-load chapters;
      There is no empty list with buttons anymore if no movie is
loaded, and it looks more cleaner. Also you can load chapters from any
external file (if auto-load is disabled, or no file with chapters was
found). So, here you have two ways to go: to load chapters from
existing file or to add them manually from scratch while watching the
movie. I also removed holes from pixbufs;
    * made some minor fixes/improvements.

That's it. I've done almost all that I was planning last week. Only I
need to do is to finish GStreamer documentation reading (hope to do it
these weekends or at the begining of the week). But I made some
progress with my plugin, and that's a nice surprise :) Totem 2.90.0
was just released, so you can test it along with chapters plugin. I
synced my repository with Totem's master, so you can find where to
grab the fresh version on my portfolio page. Next week I want to start
to design generic chapters interface for GStreamer after I'll finish
reading all the docs. Have fun on weekends :)

======================
git repository and a short log
======================

git gitorious org:totem-chapters/master.git

commit 72999fc46b61ce6e97c0e0f5d4f243575cc1171b
Author: Alexander Saprykin <xelfium gmail com>
Date:   Fri Jun 25 21:31:43 2010 +0400

    Prepare for integration with master branch

    Add ability to load external chapters if no one was found
    Add option to preferences to auto-load external chapters
    Improve chapters-edit dialog for detecting empty title
    Do not hold GtkBuilder object anymore
    Port to libpeas
    Fix bugs and memory leaks