Re: Ease : presentations for the GNOME desktop: Weekly Report 04.

On Mo, 2010-06-21 at 15:11 +0200, Stéphane Maniaci wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 1:54 PM, daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gnome org>
> wrote:
> > that is really really cool!
> >
> > you should also add an option to search for photos under a cc
> licence. i
> > always use this page for photos when i do presentations:
> > http://flickrcc.bluemountains.net/
>
> Yes, it's on my TODO list, but actually I would need some advice about
> it : shoud I just add a checkbox to show only CC, or a combo-box with
> all the available licenses ?

that depends actually ;) you know, there are at least three possible cc
licences, and probably some people want to make modifications to the
photos, and some sell their presentations.

if you need help with the user interface, i would suggest to either join
#gnome-design on irc.gnome.org or the gnome usability mailing list,
there are many rock stars, who are just waiting to help you!

daniel

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gnome org>