Build a Tracker based ORM

Hello list!

I'm a bit late for this report, as I've been absent this weekend. What
do we have this week on the menu ?

1. Complete parsing of ontology and mapping files, along with error
   reporting: When you load a mapping, range and domains of properties
   are checked, and a complete representation of the mapping is built
   in memory.
2. First steps of code generation: the first code generation module
   will be for Vala. The "work" of the code generator is big: it has to
   1. Map types from RDF to the native language
   2. Generate the code for the various mapped classes

The work on the code generator allowed me to spot some flaws in my
in-memory representation of the mapping, which are now fixed.

This week, I'll keep on working on code generation. There is also a big
amount of "boilerplate" code shared by all the proxies to handle the
low level access to Tracker. This is therefore a consequent amount of
work, so there is still some time in my estimations before we can see
something really working. But still, stay tuned :)

Cheers

Adrien