Weekly Report 02 - GNOME Project Mallard online

Hello Everybody

This weekly report is short.

The past week. I began to build the web interface with python. I found
troubles to build it without a framework. That's why I asked to my
mentor, if I can use a framework.

So, after his suggestions. I decided to use Django to build my web
interface and besides use Dia to build logic diagrams of database.

I'm in the process to build the interface. I hope finish it for this
weekend and present it on my next weekly report.

Kind regards, and sorry again for the late.

--
Sergio Infante Montero
http://neosergio.net