Weekly Report 01 - GNOME Project Mallard online

Hi everyone

This is my weekly report # 01

Last week, I began making mockups of the Interface (simple user,
maintainer  and admin interfaces). I used mockingbird.com service [1]
to create these mockups. A PDF version is available here [2]

This week I'll transform mockups to real interface

According my job plan, I'm just on time. I want to improve my job
time. I'm late on my weekly report sorry for that.

My problems were:
- I was confused about how will be the data flow.  and I was figured
out how to should be.
According my job plan, I'm just on time. I want to improve my job time.
- I want to create a simple and useful interface. I'll hope that will
be good, and I used a lot of time to accomplish this.

Other news
- I found that using mockingbird.com, could be easy, fast and good
creating mockups. I can export the mockups to PDF and PNG.

Regards.

[1] http://gomockingbird.com/mockingbird/index.html?project=191c9b8281c0fca9b3e35f41a9dfc31a9475c25d
[2] http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2010/SergioInfanteMontero_Mallard?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=mallard-online.pdf
--