Getting Things GNOME web service and api: Weekly report 10

Hello mailing listees!

This report, with pictures is available here: http://karlojez.wordpress.com/2010/07/30/getting-things-gnome-web-service-guadec-report/

Today is the last day of GUADEC and tomorrow morning I’m going back home. This was my first GUADEC and my first open source conference and it was an awesome week! It was great to meet my mentors and fellow students, and also a lot of other gnome hackers. The talks were great and I hope I’ll be coming back.

As for my project, user interface is improving and bugs are being fixed. For next week I’m hoping to improve the design of the task editor and make the general appearance more unified.

Cheers,

Karlo