Clutterrific! - Week 9

Super late report, GUADEC's been great so far.  I'm diverting quite a bit from the original course of action that I said I'd get around to last week, which was to look into writing a wrapper for Clutter-ODE integration.  The little bit that I managed to get done looks something like this:

http://attente.ca/video/the-poet.ogv

Basically, it's a way of animating strokes in Clutter that can vary in thickness.  It seems to be flexible enough for an idea I've been thinking of for a while now, so it's just a matter of writing a tool that'll make it easier to import stroke data into a program.

The plan for this week though is to try to listen and observe what's happening around GUADEC, as much as possible :)