gedit multiviews: weekly report 9

Hey guys, this week I couldn't make too much in the SoC as I've been in the guadec-es. First of all I'd like to thank the guadec-es organizers as it was pretty cool being there. About what I did this week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzltspAnmCg

What I had to achieve this week?
What am I going to do next week?
In my schedule the view abstraction and bug fixing is the end of my gsoc. So I'll continue with this. Now I'm a bit delayed but as last weeks are for bug fixing and I'm already investing time doing bug fixing I guess I'm ok in the schedule.

[0]:�http://git.gnome.org/browse/gedit/commit/?id=c2670d51a5e00b35697e5353738830790fcf18f1