Totem Chapters Plugin - Weekly Report 6

Hi all,

here is my weekly report #6 (or see text version below):
http://axsaprykin.blogspot.com/2010/07/gsoc-weekly-code-report-6.html

===========
text version
===========
Well, yet another week has gone. I spent this week rather actively and
have some results to report :) Finally, I got today my welome package
from the Google. Delivery took about 10 days - it's really very good
timings, our post service can deliver internal letters much longer.
So, my last results:

    * continued to fix issues to prepare for master merge - made a lot
of fixes and improvements;
    * read GTK-doc manual, filed a bug for typos I found during it's
reading (well, I was a bit confused about such amount of typos, so it
took time to file them all) and wrote inline documentation for my
plugin;
    * removed chapter renaming dialog - now you can rename chapters
right within the list, that's make interface more cleaner and simple
to use, also added button (instead of rename) to go to selected
chapter. Also filed a bug for GTK+-3 crash;
    * wrote patches to improve Totem's open-location dialog - thanks
to Philip Withnall for reviewing them and giving me some advices;
    * finally read all GStreamer documentation, so now I'm ready to
make some work on implementing generic chapters support;
    * wrote to Sebastian Dröge my initial design suggestions for
generic chapters structures.

Looking back, I could say that I did all goals I've set last week, but
I thought reading docs would take less time.. Next week I want to
continue fixing issues to prepare chapters plugin for master merge.
Also I want to read EBML and Matroska specs and discuss design of
structures for generic chapters support. And to start some coding to
fill these structures (I hope to do it) by hacking matroska element in
GStreamer. See you soon :)

git log & repo
Repository: git gitorious org:totem-chapters/master.git

commit ae7939e2c39fbf8f30aee1f2b1198494af68ad36