Ease: weekly report #12

Hi list, sorry for the latence.

What I have done this week :

* Worked on the presenter screen : displaying current slide with your
notes aside, next slide, time elapsed, remaining slides, etc... ;
* Rewrote the player focus with Cairo, now you see a nice gradient
circle when you click on your slide at playback ;
* Bugfixes ;
* Releasing : git-tag, NEWS update, make distcheck, all the fun. I just
built a Fedora package, it will be uploaded once I can test it in a
clean environnement ("mock" is supposed to do it, but it takes forever
to install the 80Mo of basic packages on my 60Ko/s connection). Debian
packages should follow as well ;
* Updated my wiki page, with progress tracking and future vision.

What's next ?

As stated on my wiki page, I would like to further my efforts into Ease,
with some more web integration and UX work essentially, and also
polishing/finishing what I, unfortunately, couldn't make in time for the
deadline.

Conclusion

I'm very grateful for that Summer of Code, it was one of the best
experience ever, and it was a great honour to be part of GNOME (and
still is, you won't get rid of me just like that). I was also very
pleased to meet everyone at GUADEC, I had a great time with all the
students (invading McDonalds to get WiFi) and the admins as well.
Finally, I'd like to thank everyone who helped me through, from the IRC
folds of #vala, #clutter, #gtk or #gnome-fr to the admins, Ruben, David
and Christophe, and of course my mentor. See you soon (Berlin '11)!