GSoC: Zeitgeist weekly report #12

Hi everyone,

the last week I was focusing on bug hunting and fixing:
- my fix which added negation support to the FTS extension was accepted
- I found a few more bugs in the FTS extension (though no patches yet)
- Mikkel also reviewed the merge proposal to add Symbol API to libzeitgeist, and after fixing a couple of things, it is now its official part - my datahub port to Vala finally got some testing, and a few issues were discovered which occurred on 32bit CPUs, all of these should be fixed in the latest release[1] - Sezen applet was fully switched to use FTS extension, which lowered its overall resource usage

Since tomorrow is pencils down date, I'd also like to thank my mentors for their support during the course of the program, so thank you to both Seif and Mikkel, but also to the rest of Zeitgeist team. Of course I plan to continue to work on further improvements to libzeitgeist and apps using it, as well as other Zeitgeist-related applications.

[1] https://launchpad.net/zeitgeist-datahub/0.5/0.5.1

PS. I'd like to update my project wiki on gnome.org, but it doesn't work atm, so I'll do so once it does.

Regards,
Michal Hruby